We work with each promoter to ensure that attending an event at the Greater Reading Expo Center is an easy, positive experience. Here are a few frequently requested pieces of information to make your visit more enjoyable:
- We offer over 3,000 free parking spaces onsite, and are easy to find from several major highways (check out our Directions page for more details).
- In general, wireless internet is not available to attendees unless specially arranged by the event promoter.
- Our facility is fully handicapped-accessible. While we do not have any wheelchairs or scooters onsite, you can check with your event’s promoter to see if they plan to make any available for their event.
- We ask that you do not bring your own food and drink to events at Expo that are offering catering or concession sales, and we thank you for your cooperation!
- Tickets and admission are offered by each show individually. Please check out their websites for more details!
- We have a limited number of RV electrical hookups available, but no water hookups. RV spaces are first-come-first-served, and can be secured upon your arrival by stopping in at the Expo office.
If you have any other questions about our facility, please get in touch!